SAP HANA CDS View Introduction?



After the evolution of SAP HANA, the technology within the SAP is changing rapidly and there has been a paradigm shift in the way business applications are developed at SAP. The rule of thumb is simple: “Do as much as you can in the database to get the best performance”. When I started learning about ABAP CDS views few months back, I had to search many different blogs and pages written by the experts. Now, I thought of presenting a blog series for the beginners like me who are keen to learn ABAP CDS views. I was join Anubhav Training (onlinefioritrainings) in 2018 and i was impressed by Anubhav Training not only for knowledge i can see my confidence also during interview how it improves after the training. and finally i got my dream job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgqzfFuMH5s We will help you to learn SAP ABAP on HANA and S/4HANA technical concepts in a simple manner. Very effective training without any copy paste of code. All the HANA concepts including CDS, AMDP, SQL Sc

https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/abap-on-hana-training

Comments