What is SAP HANA development? Is knowledge of SAP ABAP required to learn ABAP on HANA?



SAP HANA (https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/abap-on-hana-training) is memory database. With SAP HANA as your database u can improve your announcing execution by exploiting line and columnar structures. Information on SAP ABAP is required as an essential to work with ABAP on HANA. Knowing about SQL is an additional favorable position. Anubhav Sir are the nicest, brightest trainer that I ever came across, Anubhav Sir are able to clear all the required fundamentals very clearly with best possible examples. Even though I was able to take classes middle of my family vacation to India but couldn\'t practice it. However, I started going through the recorded sessions now and I feel like I\'m able to grasp more after practicing it.I\'ll never forget these wonderful times and I\'m sure it’s going to have a lasting effect on my career. We will help you to learn SAP ABAP on HANA and S/4HANA technical concepts in a simple manner. Very effective training without any copy paste of code. All the HANA c

https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/abap-on-hana-training

Comments