How do I get trained on SAP S/4 HANA?



Anubhav Training is the best SAP preparing foundation in India from Anubhav Oberoy. I have finished the ABAP on HANA preparation. I accept this open door to thank you, heart, completely for this excellent preparation. I simply want to hear you out (obviously I practice as well ) consistently. I love the manner in which you conveyed it so slick, perfect, fresh but covered more than what is needed in the work. I have seen most ideas till now, notwithstanding, I need to rehearse more, which I will. I desire to hit you up for certain intricate questions. As of now, every one of the questions I am ready to tackle by watching your recordings again and again, likewise a portion of your recordings from youtube.

https://www.anubhavtrainings.com/aoh-cds-amdp-training

Comments